The other day Temple Run for Android finally released after what seemed an eternity of waiting. For some users, myself included, upon first launching the game they were confronted with laggy gameplay as well as crashes. Today Imangi Studios, the makers of Temple Run, have released an update that should fix the crashes. This update also added support to the Motorola Droid Razr and Droid Bionic, and they are continuing to add more devices everyday. Hit the break for the full changelog for this update.
What’s in this version:
- Thank you all for making Temple Run a hit on Android!
- Thanks to all your bug reports, we are working hard to iron out all the kinks.
- In this update, we added support for Droid Bionic and Droid Razr. We’re working on adding more devices.
- Fixes in this update:
- Fixed a bug that caused crashing on some devices
- Fixed magnet so it multiplies coin value when it needs to
- Fixed some spelling mistakes
- Fixed Allergic to Gold achievement
Grab Temple Run from Google Play