The Android community has come through once again to bring down the oppressive walls of the big name carriers. While the AT&T HTC One X will not accept tokens, that didn’t stop the awesome developers over at XDA-Developers. We all knew it could be done, just a matter of how fast. I don’t know about you but 3 days is freakin awesome!
Hit the break for more info!
- Download and install the HTC mobile phone drivers.
- Recommended: Plug your device’s USB cable into the back of your computer if you’re using a desktop PC.
- Settings >> Developer Options >>USB debugging (checked)
- Pull down notifications bar, click on USB connection type, and switch to “Charge only.”
- Linux users: double click root-linux.sh.
- Mac users: double click root-mac.sh.