Are you like me and love your Samsung Galaxy S111? Well how about the stock Samsung keyboard? I hate it and I don’t want to pay 3 bucks for a keyboard from the google play. Androids stock ICS keyboard is a great keyboard in my opinion it has everything you would want or need in a keyboard. Predicative typing spell check and more. I find typing on the stock ICS keyboard very easy and fast. So heres how you get this keyboard free. This guide should work on other android phones as well but has not been tested.
1. Go to settings then security and make sure allow unknown
sources is checked.
2. Download the .apk file here and save it to your
3. Connect your phone to your computer and move the .pk file that you just downloaded to the root of your sdcard.
4. Open the app my files on your phone and browse
for the .apk file you just put on there. Touch it then click install.
5. Now that you’ve installed the keyboard its time to configure it. Open settings, Then language and input and make the stock ICS keyboard the default. If you click the gear icon next to the name of the keyboard you can change settings on the keyboard like haptic feedback, keyboard clicks, etc.
That’s it enjoy your new keyboard and let us know if you have tried this on another device if it works or not.