Android launchers aka homescreen are the main view of the phone and are used to launch the other applications and navigate through the phone. They’re hundred of launchers available on Google Play Store both free and paid. So we’ll help you out by narrowing this list to 3 best launchers available on Android.
1. Nova Launcher
Nova launcher is developed by TeslaCoil Software and currently holds the first position in our “Top 5 Android Launchers.” Nova launcher comes in two version, free and paid.
The free version has all the options you want while at the same time keeping up to your performance needs. It’s snappy and light.
Nova launcher sports the following features:
- Color Themes
- Icon Themes
- Scrollable Dock (for Tablets and Phones)
- Customizable App Drawer
- Scroll Effects
- Widgets in dock
- Widget Overlapping
- Gesture support
It also has tons of other features which I’ve not stated above. If you go ahead and want to try out nova launcher, you can grab it from here.
2. ADWLauncher EX
ADWLauncher EX holds the second position on our list. It
is developed by AnderWeb. This is one of the oldest launchers available on Play Store. ADWLauncher EX received a complete overhaul a few weeks back for ICS and JellyBean and this made it way better than other launchers. This launcher almost touches the bar set by Nova launcher in both performance and features. It’s as customizable as nova launcher and might even be better in some aspects.
Here are some of
the features of ADWLauncher EX:
- It’s highly customizable, almost in every aspect you can think of.
- Fast setup screen with fast access to add items or configure everything.
- Configurable Actionbar, similar to android 3.x+ tablet interface.
- Icons editor to create your own customized shortcuts or edit existing ones
- Customizable applications dock with support for unlimited shortcuts with paginated scroll.
- 10 different app drawer styles, including 3D waterfall, 3D Roll, 3D Ball, 3D Wall, 3D Cube…
- New icons size configuration to enjoy high quality icons from your preferred themes!
It has hell lot of a features than that. You can grab the ADWLauncher EX from here for 2.95 US Dollars.
3. TSF Shell
TSF Shell is one of the 3D launchers available on Android. TSF Shell is a completely different home interface from the above two. It is developed by TSFUI.
TSF Shell supports some of its own widgets like music, notepad, gallery and what not!? Let’s have a look at some of its features:
- Enable you to do multipul-operation, including auto-arragement, multipul-choices, add-to-folder, multipul-deleting, to the items by only one move of the finger. You can also check your folders in various ways.
- SF SHELL 3D has one app page and 4 personalized pages for our users. You can switch between pages by one click at the switch button in the lower left corner.
- You viagra online stores can freely create one or more quicklinks for apps and drag them to any page. You can also distribute all the app icon (or even change their angles) freely in the personalized page.
- Theme support. Though themes made only for TSF Shell are compatible.
TSF Shell is also available for you 3D junkies here for a crazy price of 16.71 US Dollars.
So with that this wraps up this article. What do you think about these launchers? Tell us in the comments below!cialis women