Are you one of those people who constantly worry about the security of your wireless device? Ever wonder what avenues hackers can take when attacking your device? Now you can know exactly what those avenues are, using a new app: XRay.
The epic conclusion to filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy arrives on smartphones in the exclusive video game inspired by the movie.
After an absence of eight years, Bruce Wayne gets back into the action as Batman. Waiting for him is the mysterious Selina Kyle, and also Bane, a order diflucan lethal adversary on a crusade to tear apart Batman’s legacy piece by piece.
missions plus random events will make you feel all the thrill of being a superhero. Deal with hostage situations, bomb squads, jailbreaks and car chases to prove that you’re the true protector of Gotham.
FIGHT BANE AND HIS MERCENARIES TO LIBERATE GOTHAM AND RESTORE PEACE. DOWNLOAD THE GAME NOW!
If you don’t already know about about XenonHD! It’s a ROM built by Team Horizon comprising of Adam80460 and IceandFire (me ;P).
The ROM is based on pure AOSP 4.1.1 and is available for Galaxy Nexus (Both Toro and Maguro).
Some of the features t
hat XenonHD ROM comes with are as follows:
- Apex Launcher
- DSPManager (JB) added with all the binaries.
- Apollo Music player added and fixed for JB.
- Proper extended power menu.
- 180 degree rotation enabled.
- Navigation bar button pressing speed quickened. (Galaxy Nexus only)
- Scrolling cache improvements.
- Support for caller display name.
- Developer settings as shortcut option.
ciprofloxacin 1000mg We have been looking pretty hard to find as much evidence that JellyBean 4.1.1 was coming to the Motorola Xoom WiFi Tablet here in the US and it looks like the folks over at AndroidCentral have finally found some more proof! They have actually grab the full change log for the Xoom! Check it out below! Android 4.1.1, Jelly Bean Software Update for the Motorola XOOM™ WIFI in the U.S. Introduction – We are pleased to announce a new software update for the Motorola XOOM™ WIFI in the US. This Android 4.1.1 (JRO03H) software update includes numerous enhancements. Upgrade today for peak performance. Who Can Use This Release – ALL Motorola XOOM U.S. WIFI users. After downloading and installing
the software release, you will notice:
- Improved User Interface and Response - Android 4.1.1, Jelly Bean, is the fastest and smoothest version of Android yet. Moving between home screens and switching between apps is effortless, like turning pages in a book. Jelly Bean makes your Android device even more responsive by boosting your device’s CPU instantly when you touch the screen, and turns it down when you don’t need it to improve battery life.
- Expandable, Actionable Notifications – Now you can take action directly from the notifications shade. And because the notifications are expandable, you can get an even deeper look into the things that matter most, like multiple emails or photos on Google+.
- Widgets work like magic – With Jelly Bean it’s now even easier to personalize your home screen. As you place widgets on the screen, everything else automatically moves to make room. When they’re too big, widgets resize on their own. Interacting with your favorite apps and customizing your home screen has never been easier. Seamlessly view and share photos – Just swipe over from camera to filmstrip view to instantly view the photos you just took, and quickly swipe away the ones you don’t like. Now sharing–and bragging–are a breeze.
- A Smarter Keyboard - Android’s dictionaries are now more accurate, more relevant. The language model in Jelly Bean adapts over time, and the keyboard even guesses what the next word will be before you’ve started typing it.
- Improved Text-to-Speech Capability - With improved text-to-speech capabilities, voice typing on Android is even better; it works even when you don’t have a data connection.
- Accessibility - With Jelly Bean, blind users can use ‘Gesture Mode’ to reliably navigate the UI using touch and swipe gestures in combination with speech output. Jelly Bean also adds support for accessibility plugins to enable external Braille input and output devices via USB and Bluetooth.
- Voice Search - Android lets you search the web with your voice, and it’s convenient for getting quick answers on the fly. It speaks back to you and is powered by the Knowledge Graph, bringing you a precise answer if it knows it, and precisely ranked search results, so you can always find out more.
- A new look for Search - Android has search at its core. With Jelly Bean, a redesigned experience uses the power of the Knowledge Graph to show you search results in a richer way. It’s easier to quickly get answers and explore and browse search results.
Seems to be very good proof to me! We should be seeing it be rolled out to the Xoom pretty soon! If you see it appear on your Xoom let us know!
Stellar. Its crazy how a single word can take you back to a certain time in your life. This one takes me to college. Those were the days! Verizon and Samsung seem to like the title of the 1999 Incubus song as well, viagra in the uk according to a leaked document.
Where were you when Incubus released Stellar? No matter, because we’re not here to talk about your college experience. We’re here to leak what has been said to be the follow up device to the Samsung Stratosphere. The Stellar may be the newest addition to a long list of Galaxy branded devices Big Red will have to offer.
Have you upgraded your old Blackberry or Android device lately? I literally just bought my new Nexus. But have been wanting one since release! If you’re like me, and like to save money, you’re in luck! If you’re a Verizon customer, that is…
If you have ever said the words “I hope my battery lasts till I…..” then this review is for you! It’s very frustrating when that happens. While most everyone carries a car charger not everyone carries a house charger on them – unless you are me (no judging!)
Once again we have the permanent solution to your temporary, albeit annoying problem. Qmadix BoostPac Quick Shot is there to your rescue!
This is a guest review from @Playboytx22.
How many times have you been out somewhere and you realize that your battery is on its last bar because you were texting too much or having too much fun on that new game you just downloaded and of course you don’t carry around a charger with you? I I know that has happened to me way to may times and I have too much other stuff in my purse to be carrying around a charger…. So I finally got a hold of a Ontrion extended battery for my T-Mobile Galaxy S2 and I have to tell you it is the best!